Traditional Ayurveda not only smells pleasant, but is designed to create a soothing and balanced environment.
How to Burn Incense Sticks
- An Incense Stick Holder - A holder is required to collect all the ashes in one place. A holder can be vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- Light the coated side of the stick with a match or lighter flame - Hold the flame to the stick until it holds its own flame.
- Let the flame burn for a few seconds
- Blow the flame out - Blow the flame out and you will see a cherry burning on the stick. Smoke will rise and the fragrance of the incense stick will spread all over the place.
- If you don’t see a cherry light on the Incense stick, Re-light it.
- The aroma will refresh your Heart, Mind and Soul.
SAB Traditional Ayurveda
- Brand: Satya
- Product Code: 8904245400071
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 1.65€
- Dimensions: 21.50cm X 4cm X 2cm(LxWxH)
- Weight: 25g