Hem Champa - Nag champa is a beautiful yellow asian flower that blossoms in India on the champag tree and is also known as 'Plumeria'. The aroma is sweet and tropical. It is one of the most sold incense fragrances in the world. Nag Champa makes you aware of the relative world and for that reason it is experienced as enlightening. The basis of this aroma is the plumeria flower itself, but also inc,udes gaiakwood, palmarosa, clove and vetiver.
How to Burn Incense Sticks
- An Incense Stick Holder - A holder is required to collect all the ashes in one place. A holder can be vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
- Light the coated side of the stick with a match or lighter flame - Hold the flame to the stick until it holds its own flame.
- Let the flame burn for a few seconds
- Blow the flame out - Blow the flame out and you will see a cherry burning on the stick. Smoke will rise and the fragrance of the incense stick will spread all over the place.
- If you don’t see a cherry light on the Incense stick, Re-light it.
- The aroma will refresh your Heart, Mind and Soul.
HEH Hem Champa
- Brand: HEM
- Product Code: n/a
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: 0.83€
- Dimensions: 25.50cm X 3.30cm X 3.30cm(LxWxH)
- Weight: 41g
Tags: Hem Champa